Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Current Season / Year: Summer 2021, Y1

[M] I'm tired of the Disrespect. [Open]

Mature content

Ginga

Staff member
turtle_boiAva.png
He sat on the rail of the crows nest. His life could easily be drown if he took the tumble of the other side but he refused to let the feelings drain into what he had to do now. He'd send a pigeon to watch the queen and now with its form drawing closer in the sky he figured what information it would bring him. His fingers twiddled with wooden pipes he had carved himself. Bringing the pipes to his lips and blowing through them to make different sounds into a sad song. When the pigeon made it to him and landed gently upon his shoulder it whispered the queen had passed during the afternoon. Sorrow filled his chest for a moment, he had enjoyed her company but the way a brother enjoyed a sister. She passing was foretold to him by the wound she had gotten, the blood in her cough, and the ceaseless pain she carried. Anger began to boil from the sorrow, an anger to the culprit behind it but.. Noah closed his eyes and let the anger fizzle out. This would be his opportunity, He would take the city by tonight.

Slowly he stood and put his fingers to his lips, a breathe whistling through the hole. The blast of his whistling echoing over the cavern in a war call. He reared back on his heels and blasted two more times calling the entire valley to his aid. He looked down at the cove, he saw the little village of thieves come to life. bustling people running around to grab weapons, food, and anything else they desired for the trip. His hand wrapped around a rope lead and he swung down from the crows nest. His boots making a thud on the ship's flooring. He went to the closest crew mate on board and pulled him up by his shirt collar. "Whats my name..?" He whispered to the member. The little weasel saying "Noah sir." Noahs face parted into a massive grin.. His hand releasing the rat and moving to his companion. "What's my name Kyps?" He growled before leaping onto the steering deck. "All eyes on me boys. Let me see em." He paused and a crazy look came to his eyes. "Im tried of the disrespect of those Akamaii. They threaten us but can't even keep their own queen safe. THE QUEEN.. IS DEAD." He bellowed and jumped up on the rail between the steering wheel and the first deck. "This is all hands on deck. Calling out to all the lost boys and girls. This is the moment weve been waiting for. Were taking Akamaii, Were taking them down and if I had my way we'd send them to the gods like they sent you." He purred. " If you are in Say my name. If you are out get off my damn ship." He paused with a frown and waited to see who would leave and who would stay. This was the biggest attempt they'd ever made toward Akamaii but it would hopefully be the last as well. Akamaii was his home whether it was being used by morons or not. He watched as a few of them walked off a look of disgust resting on his face. "Its our time now! Were about to set sail, We wont stop till we rule the land of our ancestors and Akamaii haven't seen nothing yet." He growled.. His fist clenching the same lead rope as he slammed his fist into the air. "Tell them whos in charge? Whats my name?"

Persephone

Kanaloa lurked in the belly of the ship like a cypher. Floating, weightless, empty. He itched to let the shift take him, to shed this meager vessel of flesh and weakness to give birth to the God of the Sea. Beyond the wooden walls, the containment of this floating vessel lay a vast score of darkness where monsters lay in fear of him as his monstrous jaws snapped and devoured without prejudice. The crew were leery of him, the main body of the ship, shying from his ominously soft spoken demeanor as well they should. Even the most naive of prey felt the hair on the back of their neck rise when a predator touched down in their midst. It was silent in his quarters, as it was most days and his dark, nearly black eyes only opened when commotion from above drew him from the lethargic fingers of slumber. He stirred without a sound, rising to his feet and moving up the stairs. He knew what the celebration was for, he knew the falsified mourning was only a facade for the foolish. The Queen was dead, War was upon them.

He stepped out onto the main deck cloaked in shadows and drenched in blacks. His expression was unreadable, a cold stoicism that lacked any familial warmth or recognition. If Kanaloa cared what had become of the Queen it didn't show in the severe lines of his face. Saliva pooled against his tongue. What would the Queen taste like? Would her flesh be soft and supple or would her hide be tough and rubbery with age? Would the tender meat dissolve upon his tongue or would his molars have their mantle tested on fibrous sinew? His lip twitched, curling into the barest hint of a snarl and above them the skies rumbled, thundering ominously in the distance, a reminder that the skies pledged their allegiance to the sea God who maintained little use for a seat of power... no, let Noah play king. Kanaloa had no desire to indulge in politics, only war. The thunder cracked as Noah bellowed, demanding his name be a chorus among the plebeians and while Kanaloa didn't join the chorus, he maneuvered through the crowd, calculated and methodical. He maintained no love for the bulk of the crew... only the chosen few who'd been with him for years and even then... he wasn't shy to put them in their place. Kanaloa climbed the stairs to move behind Noah, standing a few feet behind and to the right of the wheel, no one really questioned it. The choice of positioning offered Noah the respect of the helm as captain but quietly imposed dominance over the rest. Tactician, strategist and having known Noah since he was born had earned the Sea God a place as one of Noah's right hands and the few who'd challenged his position weren't alive to speak of the experience. His lip curled.

Kanaloa wished he could say he felt something towards his homeland, that he cared about the people, they now sought to engage in combat, but he couldn't, all he felt was an eagerness to feel muscle and bone tear beneath the weight of his teeth and warm blood trickling down the back of his throat. When the fanfare died down and Noah turned to take the wheel, Kanaloa's black eyes locked with his and a small, subtle nod was offered. "Such a bold attempt at acquisition will annihilate the weakness in your ranks." His voice was deep, a rumbling baritone that managed to command attention without ever rising in tempo or pitch. "I approve." A small blessing but a genuine one... and certainly an encouragement for Noah to get the fucking boat moving.

Last edited:

Aistiva

The Dragon of Sol
Staff member

deiy50b-3096ce45-9057-4f0f-a00c-4ace9b1bb065.png

Part of her was eager, the other...was bored, her boots against the wood of the deck, upper body leaned forward dramatically her arms pressed firmly against the ships rail, the pressure threatening to leave bruises upon her skin. Copper eyes cast out to the churning water in the distance with her back set to their backwater town. Hair unkempt, bangs falling lazily over her one eye as they narrowed, as if judging the ocean for the way the waves ebbed and flowed, gaze flickering casting down to watch them lap at the belly of the ship. Head cocking, gaze casting skyward as she caught movement from Noah out of her peripheral she shifted her weight but didn't rise yet, not until the sharp whistle cracked, echoing over the ship, once, twice, a third time. Rallying the crew a smirk played at the womans lips as she pushed herself off the rail and upright reaching back to place a hand securely on one the hilts of one of her blades enjoying the feeling of the steel beneath her flesh. Kyp took a stride forward, boots clacking against wood as she watched Noah drop from the crows nest and rip one of the crew members in by his collar she grinned wider. "What's my name Kyps?" a devilish smirk found her lips. "Captain Noah sir," she chimed back, flashing a glare to the crew member who's only utter was his name alone.

Her eyes followed him like magnets only taking their leave momentarily to flicker on the gathering crew members, all excited by the Captain rally "All eyes on me boys. Let me see em." her eyes flickered to Kanaloa as he took a place up on the higher deck next to Noah, her eyes falling into thin slits as she looked him up and down, the hint of a challenge firing to life if only for a moment. "I'm tried of the disrespect of those Akamai. They threaten us but can't even keep their own queen safe. THE QUEEN.. IS DEAD." she hadn't expected the news, her gaze glancing between the crowd as they stirred with shock and excitement alike. Kyp was beyond thrilled to hear it, but she wanted the gory detail, how did she perish? It was a shame they didn't get to take her out themselves. "This is all hands on deck. Calling out to all the lost boys and girls. This is the moment we've been waiting for. Were taking Akamai, Were taking them down and if I had my way we'd send them to the gods like they sent you." Kyp couldn't help but grin. "If you are in Say my name. If you are out get off my damn ship." the crew exploded, one of the men bumping into her shoulder brought her to quickly shove the man back, using both arms to almost push the brute over, her tail lashing slightly with the agitation as Noah continued to pump up his crowd, his soldiers.

"Its our time now! Were about to set sail, We wont stop till we rule the land of our ancestors and Akamai haven't seen nothing yet." "Tell them whos in charge? What's my name?" she smirked, pulling herself onto the upper deck, hoisting her smaller frame up the ladder with ease "I approve." she couldn't help the eye roll. "Well, I'd fucking hope so" she grinned, moving to Noah's opposite side her hand drawing in to run up the top of his arm. "I've waited too long for this" and it was going to be so good. For her blades longed to spill Akamaian blood.

Ginga

Staff member
He watched the last few leave the ship and looked to his right first, the male giving him cause for pride at his words. Though mostly unspoken Naoh looked up to the male even with his weirder tastes. He never asked either.. Just something the male lived by.. Don't ask dont tell. "I glad you approve, Kana-Banana. " He joked, his smirk pulling at his lips. He heard the wench coming up the stairs before she even came into view. His wing woman, what would he do without the little chicka. Noah was buzzing with all the energy he'd put into the air his arm on the sheering column and his fists gripping the handles hard. He watched her walk around Kana, giving him a taste of her spitfire attitude before coming to him. He loved the way she bounced when she walked and all eyes were on her. As she reached up to touch him his right arm pulled back and around her lower back, wrapping around her and pulling her hard into his side. He planted a hard kiss to her mouth before she could say more. The kiss aiming to pull the breathe right out of her and take in the energy she was emitting. He pulled away much slower.. Savoring the taste of the kiss and bending over to whisper in her ear. "She was stabbed.. I saw the curiousity in your eyes my bloody savage." He grinned.

Next her lifted his free hand into the air and started commanding his crew. "Set sail for Akamai! Raise anchor. Load the cannons! Feed the beast. " Noah growled the last sentence to his lieutenant knowing full well that the ship would need all of its strength to attack the city tonight. "Oohh And pick the fish this time.. Its all hands on deck tonight." He cooed toward Kana.

Persephone

Kanaloa watched as Noah and Kyp exchanged camaraderie in the form of touch and seduction. He fought the urge to curl his lip, to snarl at the display of weak indiscretion, he understood they were excited, thrilled even about the upcoming acquisition of Akami and if they wanted to fuck until they were both raw and limping in the privacy of their own time than fine but out here, in public display, they needed to show decorum and self control… if they wanted to maintain the respect of cast and crew. They all had their vices, they all had their sins but vices were best kept in the darkness and out of public view, something the God of the Sea knew all too well. His eyes abandoned Noah to survey the crew], watching the reactions to the display. If anyone got ideas, Kanaloa needed to know who he might need to have a...private conversation with. Kyp was eager, as she always was, but neither she nor Noah were good at thinking long term and that’s where Kanaloa shined. He thought of everything from public decorum, to strategy to the tactical prowess needed both on and off a field of battle. He might not be the loud one or the one that drew the most attention but he was ruthlessly intelligent and lethal in his efficiency. The crew respected Noah, but they feared Kanaloa and for good reason.

He continued barking orders and Kanaloa felt a shiver snake along his spine. His flesh itched, his musculature rippled beneath it’s current cage. He yearned to shift, to leave this fragile body behind and to become the beast revered and shied from in equal measure. Arrogance became the wretch but it wasn’t without justification, at least to some degree. The crew got to work and the ship began to cut into the harsh waves and the man turned, stalking to the stern and surveying what lay behind them. “There is nary a quarry I find decadent enough to indulge when a blood moon hangs on the horizon.” His voice was low and quiet, the words not meant for anyone save Noah and perhaps Kyp. “By dawn blood and sinew will stain all of our teeth, an indulgence unbecoming of taint by subpar violence and vengeance. You want victory? An assured assault? Touch the beaches hungry, emerge with ravenous rats gnawing at the lining of your stomach so when the sand runs red and the dismemberment of a useless lineage lies discarded by evolution, you can indulge on the Queen’s last supper and the final nourishment of a kingdom now fallen.”