Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Current Season / Year: Summer 2021, Y1

Complete I love the Adrenaline in my Veins.

Complete thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginga

Staff member
turtle_boiAva.png
He walked the beach whistling a happy tune. His toes were enjoying the feel of the sand between his toes. The warmth the sun brought to his skin made the whole day that much better. The day itself had a lot of emotional turmoil as it was with the meeting up with Oceanna again. The young girl wanted peace but yet wanted to take away his entire life style and the life of his crew. Did she not realise this or was she hoping he was just a dummy. A smile crept onto his lips as his mind imagined her in all of her finery. It had been almost half a year since she'd last snuck out to meet with him and he wondered how much she'd have changed in that time.

Slowly he bent from the waist and picked up a stone in one hand. It was a white marbled stone with a big black stripe down the middle. Slowly he caressed the stone between his fingers before pulling his arm out and sling shotting the rock across the top of the water. The stone jumped one.. two.. three.. Almost four times before blooping under the surface. With a deep sigh coming form his chest he bent and shifted into his wolf. The blue fur covering him before the bones changed. His wolf eyes scanned the beach for anyone who might see him before taking off towards his original home.

His body was moving so fast he could feel the wind through his fur. The chill almost brushing away the warmth of the day. Quickly he took a detour off the beach and into the forested area where they would meet. It was an easy place to find once you'd been there before but to any stranger it would look like and old drift log. Out of habit the pirate made a wide arch away from the log before sneaking back down and into it. He didn't want his crew or anyone else form Black waters to find out he was still talking with the Akamai.. And especially their daughter. As his paws hit the floor of the log he noticed she was not quite here yet.

A grin grew over his maw with all the ideas he could do before she got here.. One of them being stark naked when she arrived.. but he'd play casual today.. Slowly he pulled out of his wolf form and took a leisurely seat against the side wall. His body relaxing as he folded his arms behind his head. His fingers crossing and giving his head a soft pillow. He closed his eyes for a moment. Noah wasn't asleep but he sure looked like it. Scenes began to fill his mind of the many things he could do if she tried to wake him up and a soft smile grew over his lips as he waited in silence.

Noella

Attending a gathering with the man whos family mistreated the ancient traditions of her people....Sometimes she wondered why she bothered. The Lady moved with a purpose in her step as she strode towards the edge of the sea and looks out over the gentle waves in thought. She knew she had asked him to meet with her again, despite his ill manners. She wanted to discuss details pertaining to her people, a peace, if possible. The war has broken so many....

Dressed in a light cloak, she had snuck away from her duties to meet with the leader of the oposing faction. It was a silent acknowldegement that they would meet alone every time. The inheritance her parents left her dried the liquid from her mouth. Born into a time of war, Oceanna had grown into a fine warrior princess, strong and true. She upheld the ancinet traditions and honestly believed that the sacred waters before held a treasure within them, a God people who she didn't wish to anger. Still....Every time dhe met with her enemy, she had slowly begun to question her own morals. Today would be different.

She shifted to her colorful wolf form and trotted along the water, dipping her paws in to avoid any form of tracks. She caught his scent, tracked it to the so called meeting place they had created. She found the man laying against the wall, asleep. She woofed to get his attention. How like him to be sleeping. Still no respect for his Queen. She shifted, her felt knelt beside him, her braid dangling over her shoulder, hood up, shading her face. "Wake up, you fool." She snapped, slapping his arm.​

Ginga

Staff member

turtle_boiAva.png
Just as expected. The princess arrived only a little later then he did. He took in a deep breath and smelled her scent wafting in from the outside. As he heard the scratching of her claws on the wood his body turned to stone. His mind held complete control, letting his breath fall shallow and easy, and giving his face a soft sleeping look. He could just imagine the look she must be giving him with the sound of the woof. Irritated, mad almost.. A smile almost broke through his façade but he didn't let it. He felt the shift as she leaned closer to him.

Every hair on his body responded to her presence. An ache down in his gut yearned for him to take her in his arms and hold her against his chest till she melted. Till she said yes sir to his every request but he knew better and waited a bit more. "Wake up, you fool." She scolded him and the slap to his arm was so gentle he barely felt it at all.

All in a moments time he opened is eyes and leaned forward in a quick moment. His lips reaching up and meeting hers, his hand swinging up and snagging the back of her braid in a gentle hold, and his tongue slithering past her parted lips to take a taste of what her mouth was like. Just as much as he wanted to keep her like this he pulled away in a longingly fashion. "Hello Princess." He grinned and half readied himself to leap away from her attack.

Noella

She stared at him a moment. Despite him being asleep the fool didn't look half bad. It was the actions he took next that made the princes deck the man in his face. His motions were quick and she didn't have time to back away. He slopped a hand to the nap of her neck, more so over her braid, the next his lips against hers...and his tongue. Wild, search, wondering. If she hadn't left her dagger she would have pierced him in the gut but it was a part of the agreement. No weapons.

She swing her fist hard till she felt the impact into his face, then she shifted and snarled at him. How dare he....She could still feel the places the tongue had touched. It was in the moment that she wished she had water. She shifted back. "You prick...." She spat. She stomped the wood and fumed, crossing her arms. "Still ill-mannered as ever, I see. And like I would ever take you for a husband." She puffed, She was so infuriated that for a while she forgot why they had come together. "Can't you just have some sense of civil for once in your life? I didn't agree to passions of love on these meetings. You already test your loyalty with your people enough, and that of mine. Ours, more like if you would just come to your senses." She didn't like that the clans were separated. It hurt, and she guessed in some way it hurt him too.

She rubbed her hand as a sharp ache came about. She must have hit him harder than she meant to....What a nuisance he was indeed. Both side suffered from their parents deeds but Oceanna felt that she could brings things to light. "I wanted to come to an agreement." She said more softly as she continued to rub her hand. She pushed back the hood of her cloak and looked at Noah. "This war...It needs to end, Noah. Please. Respect our ancestors and come home." She wouldn't plead with this man on her knees but she needed him to understand how serious she was.

Ginga

Staff member

turtle_boiAva.png
The stunned silence from her almost made him double over in laughter. His laugh warm and unhindered by the outside forces at work around them. Even when her hand connected with his nose, making his head pop back and hit the wall of the log, his laugh didn't end. In fact it got a bit louder before dulled to a slight giggle. When she shifted to wolf form he tensed a bit to see what she would do but she only snarled and shifted right back.

What a woman. He thought and stared at her with a soft admiration in his eyes. Hmm... Husband.. Not my thing.. He thought but smiled up at her from the floor. She was beautiful when she was angry that's for sure. "You didn't need to.. Its still an option.." He grinned and sat up on his hands. His words falling on deaf ears as she continued to talk about peace and not romance. His body half way leaning up to her before standing up completely. He stood a bit taller then she but not by much. His eyes searching her as she ranted at him. Her words stung him when she talked about loyalty but he didn't let his face show any of it.

He took a step closer till he was standing way too close for anyone's comfort. This was when he noticed her hand and a frown broke his features. "You hurt you hand." He mumbled, reaching out and trying to grab her hand. If he succeeded he would pull her hand up to his mouth and kiss it gently like a perfect gentleman. If she pulled away he'd only shrug and continue with a paled face. His eyes becoming dull and tired of the same argument.

"What kind of home would we be coming back to Oceanna.. Everyone of YOUR family thinks mine is a criminal. What kind of life would my people be living if they could not sail?" He lifted his hands in a questioning way, his hands then aiming to rest on her shoulders gently to pull her in if he succeeded to use a softer tone. "We've been sailing the seas for years now Princess. If I took that away now.. They would feel like I was betraying them. This war isn't continuing because I want it to.. Its continuing because my people desire the freedom to do what they want to do."

Noella

She was furious...and passionate, so much so that she had let him do things she probably shouldn't have. "Like I would want to kiss you." She hissed between her rant. He moved so close she felt she would stumble but she worked hard. It was then that in all the years they had known each other, they had a sense of stubbornness, a treat they were both to prideful to admit to. At least she was.... Looking up at him, she could see his eyes, that of the sky and....He kissed her hand. It would have a good sized bruise later and it aches when she moved certain fingers. She was sure it wasn't broken. She snatched her hand back from him. He was trying to distract her, she could see it. "Stop, trying to sway me from my purpose, Noah. You know why we are here."

His touch was gentle and though she'd been hasty on her emotions, Noah remained calm, still. She stood even closer now and she looked up at him with growing irritation. She hated it, how he knew how to talk to her. Or at least possessed enough will-power to remain call before her. Seven years she had come and gone from this meeting place and still no sense of or sign she had gotten through to him about any of it. One thing that continued to any her was his inability to call her who she really. "Queen. I am your Queen, Noah. Seven years and you still can't seem to realize that? My parents yet live, but I rule the people, not them."

She shrugged off his hands. "Listen. The sea is home to the Aegir and it has been said that no one sails outside the reef. I don't care if you ride in circles around the cove. I just want our people to come together in peace. Youbanger the Aegir. We've lost so many to this war, heartbreak or bloodshed. This needs to stop." She paused for a moment and crossed her arms. "Stealing from the village doesn't help your mission to sail, either." She could recall the Raids, and how even her own people had chosen to fight against their own. Some of them didn't, but many spoke clear of the traditions from their ancestors and she needed to uphold even her parents expectations. Oceannas rule as Queen was picnic or walk in the park. Daily meetings with various members of her village didn't help to consult her troubled mind. Aside from her rafting, Oceanna had never been on the boats Noah and his people had built. She had no desire to, either. She sat down on the log and exhaled, staring at the wood under her bare feet.

Ginga

Staff member
The response from her was riveting. Her body moved into his and he almost felt like bending over to give her another kiss but her retort kept him at bay.. Of course she didn't. A smirk crossing his lips in a knowing smile. She was falling for him again, each time they had these meetings he felt the struggle in her. The struggle to keep her people satisficed and to keep him at an arms length.

"If only it wasn't the only reason." He chimed in quietly but still she ignored his small attempts at flirtation. Her heart was on a rampage and who was he to stop it? Oh a wee peasant boy who happen to be blessed enough with school. "Oh pardon My mistake." He mused quietly to himself pulling a piece of straw from his arm and popping it on his mouth to nibble on.

When she asked him specifically to listen he leaned in real close and gave his most innocent of faces. Even though she had told him millions of times about the Aegir and their anger he wondered if she ever wondered why they weren't angry with them in the first place. He watched her sit and remained standing. His mind drifting toward a lustful scene with her at just the height.. He realized a bit too late she'd stopped talking but hopefully she hadn't noticed the change in expression.

His breath hitched a bit. She looked just as lost as most of the kid's he'd pulled out of the ocean. Slowly he knelt down beside her, his weight resting on the balls of his feet. Noah leaned in closer and twisted his head to look into her face once more. She was in thought but he wouldn't have her mind wandering away from him. Slowly he slide his hands down on the wood along either side of her thighs and aimed to push her backwards against the wall of the log. "Now you listen to me." He breathed out. The fires in his belly licking at the bottom of his heart and causing his arousal to be present. "Have you ever wondered about the people you drift out to sea for a sacrifice? What happens to them?" He paused and let his eyes smolder into hers. "I pick them up in my vessel and take them to Black Water.. So tell me Queen Oceanna.. Why is it the Aegir haven't made themselves known to you already?" His brows raised slightly as he said this in an attempt to persuade her away from her belief.

Noella

She sat there wondering what to do. Seven years truly was a long time to hold such hatred and dismay to half of her clan. The way Noah had spoke before of a time when all the Akamai sailed the seas....she shoved the thought away. Her pride in the ancient traditions her kept her family and the rest of the clan from Aegirs wrath. What would turn her away from them? She didn't want to think about it. She questioned her religion enough.

His closeness brought heat to her cheeks again and she sucked in a breath, staring into his brown eyes....so determined it seemed. Determined to sway her from her traditions. This had been the pattern for seven years, damned it all. She listened and decided hastily to ignore the stab of disrespect he pushed on her now. Her back against wood, she wouldn't be able to move away from him this time. The words he spoke cut her. He spoke of Mōhai, one of the sacrificial practices. She narrowed her eyes at him.

Questioning the existence of a God who cannot be seen....how could he prove they did not exist? "Bite your tongue!" She hissed. "You know the laws of our people...death to any who question the gods of the sea. For all we know...your will to rescue them is the reason this war goes on. How can there be peace when the God's are angry?" She pointed to the tattoo of swirls on her shoulder. "My loyalty to the Aegir keeps me safe. If by the will of Aegir, your people will starve and die in the place you've fitted yourself to call home. Accept things as they are Noah, and come home."

She didn't know if he would become angry or irritated but in the moment, Oceanna refuse to be swayed from the people she called family or question the rule of her ancestors. Sure if the gods did not exist, it wouldbhave been written. Oceanna wanted to see proof, and she doubted Noah had any answers or any other way to justify the existence of the Aegir. "Come to your senses, you idiot. Surely you realize just how much harm your pirate schemes have caused our clan. Bring them home. Perhaps I will let the years of war serve as their punishment. No one else needs to die because of your foolishness."

Ginga

Staff member
His heart beat a bit faster when she didnt try to evade his advances. Her body accepting its fate as he trapped her. His chest barely a breathe from hers now as ahe continued to argue the will of her people. He noticed the flushed color that turned her cheeks and wondered if it was him or her declaration of peace that brought it. She seemed to be weaning from her complete control and he could see his openning. Before he even had the chance to strike the channce slipped away and she began to name call again.

He sighed and let his expression slip back into the know it all smirk. "Starve and die?" He chuckled and let the haze of lust enter his eyes. "My people are thriving Oceanna. We have an active market with the Grunn and other nations around this continent. My people are able to go out and get the treasures of the sea." His eyes lit up in almost a prideful way. Hed become so proud of how they all seemed to want a life of strife and adventure. " We live by our desires and the things we want.." he mused more softly his head craning closer and closer to hers till he was a breathes length away from kissing her once more. His eyes burning holes in her own and never leaving the beautiful details of her face.

Noella

He'd moved closer still and Oceanna begin to feel trapped. The wonder in his voice as he spoke of his people being free....it was believable and she didn't like that he did this to her each meeting. Thrust her into his charms and make her see that she alone were to blame for the suffering of her people. He was close enough for a kiss and she had to look away from him. Even her wolf instincts receeded and she looked up at him. She wanted to test him at this point. So she brought her hand to the side of of his face and she kissed him willingly this time. First gentle, then more firm and then pulled away, pushing at him to let her up. She wouldn't bring herself low to please a man who only wanted to please his groin.

"If this is all you've come for, you waste you breath." She said softly. "If these meetings go no where, then perhaps we should end this one and never meet again." She had met with him so many times. Even now he still defied all she believed in and she felt the efforts were futile. Freedom of his people for the suffering of her own. What else was she to do? Stopping these meetings would give her clarity and clean view of what she needed to do in order to keep her people safe. "You should go. This will be the last time you set foot on these shores." She added after a moment. "Your people are forbidden to...to walk these shores. Any trespassers will be killed on sight." Even as she said them, the words stung. How will she tell her people that loved ones were lost to an evil she couldn't prevent? Mentally, Oceanna noted to seek guidance from Aegir that evening to culsult with them about the events about to unfold.

Ginga

Staff member
Now this was more like it.. But something felt off.. She was giving into him way to easy for all the years he'd tried the same attempts. She gave into him and wasn't fighting at all. To his surprise she initiated the kiss this time. Her soft lips gentle against his. He raised a brow staring at her for moment. What was she up to..? She deepened the kiss and he was about to give into it when she broke it. His body stiffened and he had to pull every ounce of restraint he had not to rejoin their lips. He lazily let his tongue lick over his lips. The taste of hers still fresh and inviting. "If this is all you've come for, you waste you breath." Oh here we go, he thought and rolled his eyes. "If these meetings go no where, then perhaps we should end this one and never meet again." She'd threatened him like this multiple times before.. "But if we never meet like this again I'll have to find a way to see you." He joked with a heated chuckle.

Her next words made him regret his statement. The hairs on the back of his neck and back bristling as if he were in his wolf form. His mouth sealed shut for a moment and a look of raw hurt etched in his chiseled features. She would stoop to threatening his people even after saying they were her people too. She budged him to let her out but he didn't move a muscle. In fact his arms and chest grew taunt to hold her there while he thought of what he wanted to say to that.

His jaw clenched three or four times as he sat there in silence. His mind wrestling with just out right being rude to her or just bending her over his knee for making such a threat. She might be queen but she and him were on the same level. He was the Pirate king and she was the lady of the sea. An idea tickled his fancy but then he'd have a bigger problem on his hands.. Slowly he let his eyes sink down her face to her chest. His chest heaving a sigh before letting his forehead rest on her collarbone. "If thats the way you want it princess then you better be ready for what comes back from our side. You think the stealing is bad.. Its the tip of the spear.." He let his lips kiss the hem of her shirt. "If this is the way you want it.. Next time I wont come for a soft fancy meeting.. I'll be here to take you to my world.." He mumbled while nibbling on her shirt.

Then in almost an instead he raised his head and looked her dead in the eyes. His own fierce gaze holding a deep promise. "This I will do if you follow through with this ridiculous threat. You start this again.. I will Kidnap you and force you to see what you wish wasn't true." With that he stood up and turned his bare back on her. He was restless and if he stayed it would turn into something far worse. " Chou Love.. I'll be on your shores in a day to know what you've decided." He growled over his shoulder. His eyes forward he strolled out still in human form. His mind was so wrapped up in his anger he wouldn't notice if someone was watching.

-Tentative Exit-

Noella

Oceanna felt herself suffocating as she listened to his words. The idea that she had said anything about hurting her own blood...what else was she to do? She held such high regard for the Aegir, the status she was in and the overall expectations of her people when they follow her. She couldn't speak for the people, she could only heed their words.

Noah had kept her where she was and for a moment, she thought he would force himself upon her, but he didn't. The fire in his gaze made her stomach knot in more places than one and for a moment she forgot she'd said anything to hurt him at all. Then he stood and he turned away from her. His growl indicated he meant business. Of all the meetings they had....now he meant business. Bastard. She wanted to cry, but she help herself together, standing on wobbly legs. He would return to know her final answer. What would she decide?

She watched him go. He took to the sea and she was alone. She stared blindly out at the sea, warm steams of liquid rolling down her cheeks. What was she to do? Who would she turn to for advice? She needed peace. Oceanna found herself running for the shore, there she tossed her cloak to the sands and ran into the cool water, sinking deeper and deeper until darkness took her. A darkness within the reef, a comfort to be in the sea where she felt closer to her deities. In her mind she asked for guidance but none came. She needed a sign. She needed to look for a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.